We are looking for competent and experienced professionals who wish to innovate, make a difference, develop the organization, inspire others, achieve results, and live our principles and values.
Our soldiers from all over the world are diverse and have different educational, professional, ethnic and religious backgrounds.
At UHO, every day is a challenge for us, but our main challenge is making our workers work even better than they do on a daily bases us being supportive even under pressure is the hardest thing to do with the greatest results. All worth it!
- Partnerships Manager
- Associate Producer
- Production Manager
- Sales Engine
- Monitoring the international press
- Undertaking research tasks
- Raising funds assisting our human rights activities
£2 a month
BECOME A MEMBER. PROTECT HUMAN RIGHTS.
WHAT YOU GET AS A MEMBER?
- Welcome pack of UHO.
- Help us get to the forefront, all your participation goes to our campaigns.
- Get the latest news of UHO.
- Communicate immediately with the Board of Directors – as a member.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Application for membership of the Upper Hand Organizsation is subject to review by the organizsation before final approval. Final approval of on-line or central applications, or non-approval, will be communicated to the applicant by Email as soon as possible after the application is made.
2. Applications will not be considered where the applicant is a member under suspension or is a former member currently expelled from the organizsation.